Frequently asked questions
Will the interview be held in a city close to where I live?
Interviews will be conducted in the city where the British embassy or high commission has a representation. You will be required to attend the interview in the country from which you applied. If there is more than one representation in your country, you will be invited to the city that you have indicated in your application form.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?