Frequently asked questions
Will the interview be held in a city close to where I live?
Interviews will be conducted in the city where the British embassy or high commission has a representation. You will be required to attend the interview in the country from which you applied. If there is more than one representation in your country, you will be invited to the city that you have indicated in your application form.
Most popular FAQs
- I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for Chevening after my interview?
- What if my referee has not received a reference request email?
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?