Host a Chevening Fellowship
The programme creates a network of influencers and decision makers who have a lasting positive disposition towards the UK, its universities, and notable institutions. Fellows are mid-career leaders and influencers, with significant standing in their home countries and will usually have already completed some elements of higher education. Hosting a fellowship enables closer connections between the FCO, Chevening’s global partners, and an extensive alumni network of over 50,000 individuals.
Hosting a Chevening Fellowship will enable you to:
- Support your university/institution’s strategic goals by offering tailored opportunities in line with your international or academic priorities
- Raise your profile in key markets through Chevening’s targeted marketing campaigns across a number of opportunities
- Diversify and support the capacity of your institution in an international dialogue on key global issues
- Extend your network of contacts by joining Chevening’s network of contacts including global alumni, a growing range of host universities/institutions, and partner organisations
- Increase your global impact through Chevening’s worldwide reach, capitalising on our physical presence in more than 160 countries and territories as well as our digital reach; our website is visited by millions and our social media followed by hundreds of thousands of people.
Universities and institutions hosting Chevening Fellowships have the opportunity to design bespoke short courses, research tenures, and training opportunities which showcase the institution’s strengths in academia, research, and professional training and development.
If you are a representative of an organisation interested in finding out more about hosting a Chevening Fellowship, please contact the Fellowships team.
- British Library
- CLORE Leadership Programme
- Coventry University
- Cranfield Defence Academy
- King’s College London
- London School of Economics
- University of Dundee
- University of Oxford
- University of Westminster
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office periodically invites organisations that meet certain criteria to participate in a tending exercise in order to host a new or existing fellowship programme.
There are currently no open invitations to tender.