Congratulations on completing your award! Now that you’re officially an alumnus, it’s time to take your place in this prestigious network of leaders and influencers. Finishing your award is not the end of the road and, as you take the next step of your journey, make sure to take advantage of all the benefits that being a Chevening Alumnus brings!
As a member of the Chevening Alumni community, you will have access to a number of exciting opportunities including:
- Full access to Chevening Connect, an exclusive networking platform for the Chevening community.
- Access to funding for alumni projects through the annual Chevening Alumni Programme Fund (CAPF) competition.
- Opportunities to engage with the UK diplomatic mission in country on bilateral policy issues.
- Professional advancement and learning opportunities.
- Invitations to exclusive networking events.
- Receiving our quarterly alumni e-newsletter The Connection.
Your scholarship year’s member-only Facebook group is archived at the end of your academic year. You will be notified before this happens. As Chevening Alumni, you can stay in touch by joining our closed Chevening groups on Facebook and LinkedIn, and our exclusive online networking platform Chevening Connect.
Keep in touch. Get involved. Stay connected.