Chevening Fellowships bring international experts from around the world to the UK to undertake a period of tailored training and professional development at some of the UK’s world class universities and institutions.
The programme creates a network of influencers and decision makers who have a lasting positive disposition towards the UK, its universities, and notable institutions. Fellows are mid-career leaders and influencers, with significant standing in their home countries and who have already completed some elements of higher education. Hosting a fellowship enables closer connections between the FCO, Chevening’s global partners and extensive alumni network of over 44,000 individuals.
Hosting a Chevening programme will enable you to:
- Support your university/institution’s strategic goals by offering tailored opportunities in line with your international or academic priorities
- Raise your profile in key markets through Chevening’s targeted marketing campaigns across a number of opportunities
- Diversify and support the capacity of your institution in international dialogue on key global issues
- Extend your network of contacts by joining Chevening’s network of contacts including global alumni, growing range of host universities/institutions, and partner organisations
- Increase your global impact through Chevening’s worldwide reach, capitalising on our physical presence in more than 160 countries as well as our digital reach; our website is visited by millions and our social media followed by over 220,000 people.
Universities/institutions hosting Chevening Fellowships have the opportunity to design bespoke short courses, research tenures, and training opportunities which showcase the institution’s strengths in academia, research, and professional training and development.