Frequently asked questions
Can I write the reference on behalf of my referee if they don't have the time to do it?
No, you cannot write your own reference.
Funding and money (26)
Social Media (1)
Work experience (6)
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?