Frequently asked questions
I am a wheelchair user. Will there be easy access to the site where the interview will be held?
Applicants that require special arrangements on the day of the interview must contact the British embassy/high commission in advance to discuss.
Chevening Farewell (16)
Funding and money (27)
Social Media (1)
Work experience (6)
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?