Frequently asked questions
I am a wheelchair user. Will there be easy access to the site where the interview will be held?
Applicants that require special arrangements on the day of the interview must contact the British embassy/high commission in advance to discuss.
Funding and money (26)
Social Media (1)
Work experience (6)
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?