Frequently asked questions

Can I undertake a pre-sessional English course in order to reach the English language requirement for Chevening?

You won't be permitted to take pre-sessional courses to fulfil the English language requirement. To meet our English language requirement you will be required to take one of the approved English language tests unless you meet one of the exempt categories.

Please visit the English language section for more information about the Chevening language requirement, accepted English language tests, exempt categories, and help to prepare for your test.

Last updated

05 October 2017

Rate this FAQ

Average: 3.7 (3 votes)