Frequently asked questions
Can you put me in touch with other fellows?
Due to data protection law, we are unable to give out personal contact details of Chevening Fellows. However, there will be several instances where you can meet other fellows, including at your in-country pre-departure briefing, and at various events once you arrive in the UK.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?