Frequently asked questions
Can you put me in touch with other fellows?
Due to data protection law, we are unable to give out personal contact details of Chevening Fellows. However, there will be several instances where you can meet other fellows, including at your in-country pre-departure briefing, and at various events once you arrive in the UK.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?