Frequently asked questions
Do I need to update my CAS after I’ve received my final award letter (FAL)?
You should wait until you receive your final award letter (FAL) before requesting a CAS from your university. Occasionally universities will issue your CAS before seeing your FAL. This probably won’t cause an issue but you should still send a copy of your FAL to the university as they may need to update the CAS to reflect information in the FAL.
Waiting until you have received your FAL has the added benefit that it will sometimes negate the need for a deposit to be paid to your university. Before paying any deposit to your university, you should always ask your programme officer for guidance.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?