Frequently asked questions
When searching for course, should I choose something I am interested in or should my choice only relate to my current job and responsibilities?
Chevening Scholarships aim to support individuals to achieve their professional aspirations. The course and field of study should relate to your current or future career goals.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?