Frequently asked questions
The course I want to study is quite expensive. Can Chevening provide me with a loan for the amount that exceeds the level covered by the scholarship?
A standard Chevening Scholarship covers all tuition fees. However, you should visit your country page for more information about what is included in the scholarship.
Please note that there is a fee cap applied to MBA programmes that requires applicants to cover any additional tuition cost over £18,000. You will still receive all additional allowances.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?