Frequently asked questions
The course I want to study is quite expensive. Can Chevening provide me with a loan for the amount that exceeds the level covered by the scholarship?
A standard Chevening Scholarship covers all tuition fees. However, you should visit your country page for more information about what is included in the scholarship.
Please note that there is a fee cap applied to MBA programmes that requires applicants to cover any additional tuition cost over £18,000. You will still receive all additional allowances.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I work whilst studying?
- Can I travel outside of the UK?
- My husband/wife and children will join me in the UK. Can you give me advice on how to apply for their visas? Can they take the same flight as me?
- I attended an interview last month, but no one has contacted me to confirm the result yet. When am I likely to hear back?
- When searching for course, should I choose something I am interested in or should my choice only relate to my current job and responsibilities?