Frequently asked questions
I am not able to attend an interview on any of the dates or times provided. Can I be interviewed on a different date in the interview period?
I recently attended an interview. Do I wait to hear whether I passed this step before I approach my three preferred universities?
I recently attended an interview but feel I did not perform as well as I could have. Can I schedule another interview?
I attended an interview last month, but no one has contacted me to confirm the result yet. When am I likely to hear back?
Chevening Farewell (16)
Funding and money (27)
Social Media (1)
Work experience (6)
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?