I don’t have access to a Visa Application Centre, what do I do?

In the event that there is not a Visa Application Centre in your home country, or it is closed, Chevening may be able to help cover the cost of travel to another country to secure a visa. A visa travel costs reimbursement will only be assessed and completed once the scholar has arrived in the […]

Where can I find out more about the NHS Covid pass?

An NHS COVID Pass shows your COVID-19 vaccination details or test results. You may be asked to show your NHS COVID Pass: to travel abroad at events and venues asking for proof of your COVID-19 status in England, Wales or the Isle of Man Read more about the NHS Covid pass.

How will I get food and supplies if I need to quarantine on arrival into the UK?

Your university will be able to support you with getting food and supplies. Please make sure you let them know that you will need to quarantine upon arrival into the UK. Many supermarkets will deliver food and supplies directly to you. If you’re unsure how to use online delivery services, there are volunteers at your […]