Am I required to take a TB test?

Not all scholars and fellows are required to take a TB test but depending on your country of residence you may be required to take one as part of your visa application. Please view the Gov.uk website for further guidance. If you require further clarification please email our welfare team.

Read more

Do I need to take UKVI Academic IELTS (IELTS for UKVI)?

Chevening will accept standard Academic IELTS or UKVI Academic IELTS as long as they were taken on or after 1 October 2018. However, please check with your university directly about their English language requirements before taking the test or applying for a visa.

Read more

Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?

No, you do not have to provide proof of your work experience in your application form. In the work experience section, you are asked to provide details of all previous positions held, including: name of employer, job title, and dates of employment. If you are shortlisted to interview, you will be asked to provide references, […]

Read more