I have two passports, which one should I use?

You should use the passport from the country for which you have been awarded the scholarship. You should not use a diplomatic or government official passport to travel to the UK because your Chevening Scholarship is not considered to be an official posting.

Read more

What should I do if my passport is close to expiring?

We can accept your passport if it is valid for when you will be travelling to and entering the UK, but you will need to get it renewed while you are in the UK, which can take some time and is at your own risk. If you do renew your passport in the UK, please make […]

Read more

Which visa do I need for my fellowship?

Your visa guidelines will be included in your pre-departure Fellowgram which is sent shortly after the issuance of the final award letter. For further information, please contact our welfare and immigration team.

Read more