We can accept your passport if it is valid for when you will be travelling to and entering the UK, but you will need to get it renewed while you are in the UK, which can take some time and is at your own risk. If you do renew your passport in the UK, please make sure you provide your university, as your Tier 4/Student visa sponsor, with a copy. Your other option is to renew your passport now before you start your award, but please be aware that should you do this and not receive it back in time to apply for your visa and travel to the UK, the Chevening Secretariat will take no responsibility for this.