Chevening launches the Tea at No. 10 photo competition
After the major success that #MyCheveningJourney has been, we’ve decided to keep it going and are now launching the Tea at No. 10 photo competition.
Tea at No. 10 gives our scholars the chance to show the world what it’s like to live and study in the UK. They show the human side of Chevening by sharing photos of their experience as scholars in the UK, for a chance to win tea at the UK Prime Minister’s residence No. 10 Downing Street.
We’ve already had some great submissions of our scholars’ UK travels, events and experiences, and we’re expecting a good number of fantastic photographs before the competition closes!
How to enter
Step 1 – Take photos of your UK education experience or take photos of your time living in the UK
Step 2 – Upload your photos on the Tea at No. 10 page
- Closes 16/01/2015
- Enter as many photos as you like
- Photos must be at least 300dpi to form a valid entry
- Entries will be judged by a panel of experts from the GREAT Britain campaign
- The Prime Minister will not be present at No.10 during tea
- See the full terms and conditions