Where can I find out more about the NHS Covid pass?

An NHS COVID Pass shows your COVID-19 vaccination details or test results. You may be asked to show your NHS COVID Pass: to travel abroad at events and venues asking for proof of your COVID-19 status in England, Wales or the Isle of Man Read more about the NHS Covid pass.

Am I eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in the UK?

International students will not be charged for vaccination against COVID-19. Students should make sure they are registered with a General Practitioner (GP), who will contact them directly to book their vaccine via an online or telephone system when it is appropriate to do so. Information on booking coronavirus vaccination appointments is available.

I have a Tier 4 visa which is due to expire soon but I am unable to leave the UK because I have tested positive for COVID-19 or there are flight restrictions in place. What can I do?

If you’re unable to leave the UK before your visa expires because of flight restrictions, border closures or a positive COVID-19 test, then you may be able to contact the Home Office and apply for something called ‘exceptional assurance’. Please note that UKVI updates this page regularly but at the moment this only applies to […]