London Private Academy
The London Private Academy will offer one award for the upcoming year to an applicant from Morocco studying an education-related subject area.
The London Academy was established in 2017 and is a “through School”, from nursery and primary to secondary and international foundation school.
This growth has at its core a spirit of continuous improvement and a quest for excellence in all that we do. London Academy is a place in which each student is at the heart of all we do.
From our mission statement, as stated below you get an idea of how we indeed are “the future”. We aim to:
- Empower children with 21st century skills.
- Provide a happy, safe, and caring environment in which all individuals feel connected and respected thus empowering them to reach their fullest potential.
- Promote learning through project-based learning and technology-based tools.
- Deliver an exciting and vibrant curriculum while having serious fun.
- Enrich the curriculum with extra-curricular activities and physical learning environments.
- Encourage each child to develop high self-esteem and, in doing so, learn to respect others.
- Be partners with parents and families to share the responsibility for developing their children educationally, morally, spiritually, and socially.
Over the years as the school has grown, those who have passed through our doors have gone on to to excel throughout the world. They have all one thing in common, they are a ‘Londoner’. What does that mean? It means that at the heart of all they do is that they are a critical thinker, creative, they communicate with others, collaborate and work as part of a team. They also see themselves as global citizens able to adapt to any culture and able to connect all learning. They have a desire to achieve academic excellence, be of good moral character, and display self-confidence.
This is at the heart of all that we do at London Academy. We desire that our students have a 21st century learning experience, so that they will create the jobs of the future. We desire ‘Londoners’ to be productive citizens responsible for their futures.
The curriculum that we offer follows the British programme. Our students are prepared for international examinations and have achieved excellent results, indeed well above the global average. We offer a curriculum which is focused on personalised learning: every child matters, and we believe that no child should be left behind. We offer interactive teaching by highly qualified and experienced specialist teachers. Students are monitored and mentored to achieve their full potential.
Our school is a place where the voice of the learner is listened to as we develop leadership programmes for our students to take ownership of their learning and to understand the responsibility that goes with any position given.
As our school motto says, ‘we are the future’. We instil in our students the gift of wisdom and give them the opportunities to show wisdom in the decisions they make. We encourage them to show courage by accepting that in life we make mistakes but it is courage that is needed to learn from them and to carry on to the next stage of their journey.