If your Students’ Union or university doesn’t provide any housing advice then there are other agencies that may be able to help.  The housing charity Shelter provides useful information as well face to face and telephone advice.

The Citizens Advice Bureau will also be able to offer further advice on your housing issue and you can find out how to contact them here.

If you are studying in Leeds, Bradford, or Nottingham then Unipol offers very good housing advice and listings.

If you are studying at one of the University of London institutions then you can access the excellent University of London Housing Service which provides housing advice and listings.