You will receive your cash card prior to your departure for the UK. Your embassy or high commission will contact you with information on how you will receive this when it is ready.

Please read the user guide for detailed instructions on how to use your cashcard.

What happens if I lose my cash card?

A replacement card will be provided. However, there will be a fee to issue a new cash card and for the transfer of funds. This fee will be applied to you and deducted from the amount transferred on your replacement card.

Please advise your programme officer or the fellowships team as soon as possible if your card is lost or stolen so that it can be suspended.