It is important to note that you should not go to a GP (doctor’s) surgery, pharmacy or hospital if you have mild symptoms of COVID-19, in order to help protect others.

If your symptoms get worse or are no better after seven days, contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, call the NHS advice line on 111.

Please note that the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) paid the Immigration Health Surcharge on your behalf as part of your Tier 4 visa application and this allows you to access the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK for free. More information about the NHS can be found on our website here.

For a medical emergency, call 999.