My undergraduate degree was taught in English in XX country or territory. Am I exempt from the English language requirement?

Applicants are only exempt from taking the English language test if they are either citizens of one of the exempt countries or they have undertaken their undergraduate studies (or higher) in one of the exempt countries.

A full list of exempt countries can be found here.