Frequently asked questions
What if I have submitted two applications?
The first application submitted is the only one that will be considered. Please note that even if you withdraw your application and submit another, it will still only be the first application that is considered.
Most popular FAQs
- I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
- What does it mean if I’m a ‘reserve’ candidate?
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for Chevening after my interview?
- When will I hear about the outcome of my interview?
- What if my referee has not received a reference request email?