Frequently asked questions
What if I made a mistake on my application form?
If you have made a mistake, unfortunately you cannot resubmit your application. We would encourage you to apply again next year, ensuring that all information is complete prior to submitting your application.
Most popular FAQs
- I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
- What does it mean if I’m a ‘reserve’ candidate?
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for Chevening after my interview?
- When will I hear about the outcome of my interview?
- What if my referee has not received a reference request email?