Frequently asked questions
What if my referee has not received a reference request email?
Applicants should check their referee's details to ensure that there are no mistakes. If you need to update your referee's details, you can do so in your application, which will trigger a new email being sent to the email address submitted.
(Please note: Once you click 'Change referee details', your previous referee is automatically deleted. Therefore, we encourage you to add new referee details immediately.)
If your referee still does not receive the invitation, please ask them to whitelist the following domains to ensure that the email does not get caught in a spam filter:
You should also ask your referee to turn off any rules that reject emails where they are a Cc’d recipient.
Most popular FAQs
- I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for Chevening after my interview?
- What if my referee has not received a reference request email?
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?