Frequently asked questions
What documents do I need to take with me to my interview?
You will need to take your passport or another form of ID. In your invitation to interview, you will be told whether you have any missing references that you should also bring to your interview in addition to your passport.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?