Frequently asked questions
What documents do I need to take with me to my interview?
You will need to take your passport or another form of ID. In your invitation to interview, you will be told whether you have any missing references that you should also bring to your interview in addition to your passport.
Most popular FAQs
- I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for Chevening after my interview?
- What if my referee has not received a reference request email?
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?