Frequently asked questions

I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?

The Secretariat can provide UK visa guidance only. Your fellowship host institution will provide you with immigration guidance for any additional visas that may be required for the duration of your course.

Last updated

01 November 2018



Rate this FAQ

Average: 1.7 (3 votes)