Frequently asked questions
I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
The Secretariat can provide UK visa guidance only. Your fellowship host institution will provide you with immigration guidance for any additional visas that may be required for the duration of your course.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?