Frequently asked questions

There are no available English language test centres in my country. What do I do?

You will need to travel to the nearest test centre and cover all the costs associated, including travel and accommodation. Please refer to you country webpage for more information or contact your local British embassy/high commission.

Last updated

05 June 2019

Rate this FAQ

Average: 4.2 (5 votes)