Frequently asked questions
I can't find my preferred university and/or course in the list of options on the online application form. What should I do?
If you cannot find a particular university and/or course in the database, please complete the form at the bottom of this page. For courses to be eligible for inclusion on the database they must be up to 12 months long and lead to a master's qualification. We are only able to update the course database up until 12:00 GMT on Thursday, 1 November 2018.
Most popular FAQs
- I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
- What does it mean if I’m a ‘reserve’ candidate?
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for Chevening after my interview?
- When will I hear about the outcome of my interview?
- What if my referee has not received a reference request email?