Frequently asked questions
I completed an undergraduate degree in the UK, can I still apply to the programme and return to study for a master’s course?
Yes, you can. However, if you have already received financial benefit from the UK government, you cannot apply for a Chevening Award.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?