Frequently asked questions

I completed an undergraduate degree in the UK, can I still apply to the programme and return to study for a master’s course?

Yes, you can. However, if you have already received financial benefit from the UK government, you cannot apply for a Chevening Award.

Last updated

01 March 2018

Rate this FAQ

Average: 4 (4 votes)