Once you become a Chevening Scholar or Fellow, you start a lifelong relationship which brings mutual benefit. We want you to keep in touch with the Chevening family, the FCO, and the UK.
Stay in touch, keep connected
To make the most of your 50,000-strong network, you need to make sure you’re in touch with the Chevening community. This includes staying connected with Chevening staff in your country and the Secretariat in London.
It’s really easy for you to stay in touch with Chevening. You can…
- Join a network of other like-minded professionals in our exclusive Chevening groups on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Expand your professional and personal network by being an active member of Chevening Connect
- Follow the main Chevening channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and the official website. You can even build your brand if we feature your story and achievements
- Keep your contact details updated to enjoy our quarterly global alumni e-newsletter
- Contact the Chevening officer at your local UK embassy, high commission or consulate to receive news about what’s going on in your country for alumni, insights on bilateral relations and receive invites to exclusive events
Make sure we have your contact details so we can let you know what’s happening.
If your details are not up to date you could miss out on:
Networking • News • Funding • Events • Opportunities
How to contact Chevening staff
We love to hear from our alumni. If you have something you want to share or ask us, please get in touch.
In the UK
If you’re back in the UK for any reason, tell us so we can let you know about alumni activities happening that you can get involved with.
In your country
Contact the Chevening officer at your local UK diplomatic mission. If you don’t know the officer’s contact details, you can find them on the UK government website. They will be able to put you in touch with the alumni network in your country and get you involved in local events at the embassy.
If you are not in your home country, either contact the British embassy or high commission in the country you currently live in, or contact us in London to find other Chevening Alumni near you.