Located in the heart of England, the University of Warwick is a leading UK university, quickly establishing an international reputation for excellence and is consistently listed in the UK’s Top 10 universities.
Our reputation attracts the very best students from across the world, with students from over 145 countries comprising over 35 per cent of the 23,500-strong student community.
We are a university that is renowned for its high academic and research standards, that’s globally connected and forward thinking.
Chevening and the University of Warwick
Chevening and the University of Warwick have a long history of collaboration.
'By partnering with Chevening, the University of Warwick are able to attract outstanding students who might not otherwise be able to come to the university, and contribute to capacity-building and educating future leaders in the countries we have selected to work in.' - James Kennedy, Director of International Office
Who do the University of Warwick support?
The University of Warwick welcomes applications from all Chevening-eligible countries in any subject.
This year, Warwick is also generously co-funding 20 Chevening Partner Awards available to students from all Chevening-eligible countries in any subject area.
Five of these scholarships are specifically available to students applying for any of the following master’s programmes taught in the University of Warwick’s WMG department (Warwick Manufacturing Group):
- MSc Cyber Security Engineering
- MSc Cyber Security and Management
- MSc e-Business Management
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- MSc Healthcare Operational Management
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Technology Management
- MSc International Trade, Strategy and Operations
- MSc Management for Business Excellence
- MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
- MSc Programme and Project Management
- MSc Service Management and Design
- MSc Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- MSc Supply Chain and Logistics Management
All applicants who wish to be considered for an award at Warwick are encouraged to select Warwick as their first preference in their Chevening application.