Frequently asked questions
Can I book my own flight and be reimbursed for it?
All scholars are asked to book their flights through our nominated travel agency and you should not book a flight using any other methods. In general, it will not be possible to provide reimbursement for flights booked independently so do refrain from doing so.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?