Frequently asked questions
How do I book my flight?
You will receive an e-mail from your programme officer detailing flight instructions. In these instructions, you will be advised to fill in a flight booking form, detailing your preferred flight dates, which you should then send on to the Secretariat’s designated travel agent. They will look at your options and suggest the most direct and most economical fare.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?