Frequently asked questions
How do I book my flight?
You will receive an e-mail from your programme officer detailing flight instructions. In these instructions, you will be advised to fill in a flight booking form, detailing your preferred flight dates, which you should then send on to the Secretariat’s designated travel agent. They will look at your options and suggest the most direct and most economical fare.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?