Frequently asked questions
My referees are not competent in the English language. Can they submit the reference in their native language?
References not written in English must be translated and notarised by an official translator. Any unofficial translations will not be accepted.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?