Frequently asked questions
If I applied in a previous year but was not selected, can I use the same reference letters?
You can use the same reference letters if necessary, but we recommend asking your referees to update them so that they accurately reflect your current skills and abilities.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?