Frequently asked questions

I have a personal contribution, who do I pay this to?  

If you are required to make a personal contribution to your tuition fees, it will be written in your final award letter. Your university will invoice you directly for your contribution and it is your responsibility to make the payment and meet any payment terms. If after receiving your invoice, you are unclear about how to make the payment, you should contact the university directly.

Last updated

05 October 2017

Rate this FAQ

Average: 5 (1 vote)