Frequently asked questions
I have a personal contribution, who do I pay this to?
If you are required to make a personal contribution to your tuition fees, it will be written in your final award letter. Your university will invoice you directly for your contribution and it is your responsibility to make the payment and meet any payment terms. If after receiving your invoice, you are unclear about how to make the payment, you should contact the university directly.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?