Frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of a Chevening Partner Award (as opposed to a standard Chevening Award)?
In terms of content, the two types of scholarship are the same. Both include a monthly stipend, travel to and from the UK via an approved route, an arrival and excess baggage allowance, a thesis or dissertation grant, the cost of an entry clearance visa, and tuition fees.
Chevening Partnerships enable scholars and partners to establish deeper and more enduring connections with each other. As the recipient of a partnership award, you will stand to benefit from unique networking opportunities and other bespoke enrichment events offered by Chevening's partners.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?