Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between a standard Chevening Award and a Chevening Partner Award?
Chevening collaborates with a number of universities, governments, and private sector organisations from around the globe to jointly fund a select number of awardees. However, the application process for a standard Chevening Award and Chevening Partner Award is exactly the same, so you should apply as normal at www.chevening.org/apply. If you are eligible to receive a Chevening Partner Award, this will be allocated to you during the placement process.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?