Frequently asked questions

I have two passports, which one should I use?

You should use the passport from the country for which you have been awarded the scholarship. You should not use a diplomatic or government official passport to travel to the UK because your Chevening Scholarship is not considered to be an official posting.

Last updated

19 September 2017


Immigration, Travel

Rate this FAQ

Average: 5 (2 votes)