Frequently asked questions
I have two passports, which one should I use?
You should use the passport from the country for which you have been awarded the scholarship. You should not use a diplomatic or government official passport to travel to the UK because your Chevening Scholarship is not considered to be an official posting.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?