Frequently asked questions
What happens if I lose my cash card?
A replacement card will be provided, however there will be a fee to issue a new cash card and for the transfer of funds. This fee will be applied to you and deducted from the amount transferred on your replacement card.
Please advise the Fellowships team as soon as possible if your card is lost or stolen so that it can be suspended.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?