Frequently asked questions
I have a valid TOEFL score, but my preferred university only accepts IELTS. Can Chevening negotiate this with the university on my behalf?
No. If your preferred universities don't accept TOEFL you will need to take an alternative test that meets their requirements.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?