Frequently asked questions
I have a valid TOEFL score, but my preferred university only accepts IELTS. Can Chevening negotiate this with the university on my behalf?
No. If your preferred universities don't accept TOEFL you will need to take an alternative test that meets their requirements.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?