Frequently asked questions
I have a valid TOEFL score, but my preferred university only accepts IELTS. Can Chevening negotiate this with the university on my behalf?
No. If your preferred universities don't accept TOEFL you will need to take an alternative test that meets their requirements.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?