Frequently asked questions
What if I have a disability that prevents me from achieving the required minimum English language test scores?
All candidates are expected to meet the same English language requirement by the specified deadline. However, your test centre might be able to make special arrangements for you when taking the test, so you should contact them directly to arrange this. Please let the test centre know if you require special arrangements as early as possible, as it can take up to three months for these to be put in place.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?