Frequently asked questions
What if I have a disability that prevents me from achieving the required minimum English language test scores?
All candidates are expected to meet the same English language requirement by the specified deadline. However, your test centre might be able to make special arrangements for you when taking the test, so you should contact them directly to arrange this. Please let the test centre know if you require special arrangements as early as possible, as it can take up to three months for these to be put in place.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?