Frequently asked questions
What if I have a disability that prevents me from achieving the required minimum English language test scores?
All candidates are expected to meet the same English language requirement by the specified deadline. However, your test centre might be able to make special arrangements for you when taking the test, so you should contact them directly to arrange this. Please let the test centre know if you require special arrangements as early as possible, as it can take up to three months for these to be put in place.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?