Frequently asked questions
Can you put me in touch with other alumni?
The Chevening Secretariat is currently developing a new way for fellows to find alumni mentors. Further information about this will be provided in due course.
In the meantime, please contact your embassy/high commission as they may be able to put you in contact with Chevening Alumni in your own country.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?