Frequently asked questions
Can you put me in touch with other alumni?
The Chevening Secretariat is currently developing a new way for fellows to find alumni mentors. Further information about this will be provided in due course.
In the meantime, please contact your embassy/high commission as they may be able to put you in contact with Chevening Alumni in your own country.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?