Frequently asked questions
If I am awarded a scholarship, will I be able to get in touch with other alumni?
Yes! You can contact your local Chevening Alumni association or group, who will be delighted to welcome you into their network. Check the alumni groups page on this website, or speak to your embassy/high commission for help getting in touch with alumni in your country. Once your scholarship is confirmed, you will also learn how to join our exclusive online networking platform for Chevening Alumni and Scholars. There will also be an opportunity to meet alumni at your pre-departure event.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?