Frequently asked questions
I am scheduled to give a guest lecture/public lecture during my stay in the UK, is this permitted?
Yes, the Chevening Secretariat strongly encourages fellows to make the most of their time in the UK through additional activities like these. These activities should be scheduled around your course schedule/timetable and not distract from your ability to fully participate in your fellowship. We encourage you to advise the Fellowships team of any activities, as we may assist in promoting them amongst the wider Chevening network.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?