Frequently asked questions
I am scheduled to give a guest lecture/public lecture during my stay in the UK, is this permitted?
Yes, the Chevening Secretariat strongly encourages fellows to make the most of their time in the UK through additional activities like these. These activities should be scheduled around your course schedule/timetable and not distract from your ability to fully participate in your fellowship. We encourage you to advise the Fellowships team of any activities, as we may assist in promoting them amongst the wider Chevening network.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?