Frequently asked questions
I am scheduled to give a guest lecture/public lecture during my stay in the UK, is this permitted?
Yes, the Chevening Secretariat strongly encourages fellows to make the most of their time in the UK through additional activities like these. These activities should be scheduled around your course schedule/timetable and not distract from your ability to fully participate in your fellowship. We encourage you to advise the Fellowships team of any activities, as we may assist in promoting them amongst the wider Chevening network.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?