Frequently asked questions
Can the Chevening Secretariat put me in touch with the FCO or government ministries?
In most cases there will be the opportunity to meet with members of the FCO at various events run throughout the academic year through Chevening’s schedule of events. However, one on one/small group events are most likely arranged by your host university and built into your fellowship course outline.
The Secretariat is unable to pass on third party contact details to any individuals without prior consent.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?