Frequently asked questions
Can the Chevening Secretariat put me in touch with the FCO or government ministries?
In most cases there will be the opportunity to meet with members of the FCO at various events run throughout the academic year through Chevening’s schedule of events. However, one on one/small group events are most likely arranged by your host university and built into your fellowship course outline.
The Secretariat is unable to pass on third party contact details to any individuals without prior consent.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?