Frequently asked questions
Why do you need my biography?
As experts in your respective fields, we would like to support you in activities or meetings you wish to engage in outside of your planned scholarship/fellowship during your time in the UK. As such, we would like to share your biography with the wider Chevening and FCO networks (including universities, partner organisations and alumni) as there may be members of the UK academic community who would like to reach out to you.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?