Frequently asked questions
Why do you need my biography?
As experts in your respective fields, we would like to support you in activities or meetings you wish to engage in outside of your planned fellowship during your time in the UK. As such, we would like to share your biography with the wider Chevening and FCO networks (including universities, partner organisations and alumni) as there may be members of the UK academic community who would like to reach out to you.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?