Frequently asked questions
Why haven't you accepted my Facebook request?
Processing Facebook requests for all scholars may take some time, particularly because we need to check scholar’s identities against what we have on record before accepting requests. Please be patient, your request will be accepted as soon as possible.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?