Frequently asked questions
The conditional award letter states that my scholarship is dependent upon a contribution from my university, should I be concerned about this?
If you have any queries about this, please contact your programme officer. They will be able to give you tailored advice as every university is different.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?