Frequently asked questions
The conditional award letter states that my scholarship is dependent upon a contribution from my university, should I be concerned about this?
If you have any queries about this, please contact your programme officer. They will be able to give you tailored advice as every university is different.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?